Thank you for taking the time to visit our website today! I am proud to be a member of a family with over 50 years in this business and still love it! I have been happily servicing customers since 2004 and now employing 50 people and have 47 trucks on the road from Ottawa to Kingston. I am actively involved in my community and support the regions I partner with through associations, membership and charity. I am an open manager and have a hands on business approach. Thank you for considering Aqua Drain and have a great day! Yanick Brulé President & CEO Aqua Drain Plumbing & Sewer Services
- To provide our customers with a quality of service that exceeds their expectations and out performs the competition.
- To conduct ourselves with honesty and integrity at all times.
- To build long-term relationships with our customer based on mutual respect.
- To communicate effectively with our customers and understand their needs.
- All employees must communicate customer information to each other promptly, accurately and respect one another.
- The use of vulgar language is unacceptable at any time.
- Future success and growth of Aqua Drain depends on hard work, dedication and 100% commitment of all team members. Hard work and dedication will be recognized and rewarded.
- All of the above conditions must be adhered to without exception.
In just over a decade we have built Aqua Drain Plumbing & Sewer Services from one man with a van to 47 trucks with the latest technology and experienced experts in all areas of plumbing & sewer services.
I started all this by being the quick responder that home, business and municipal customers can rely on for emergency plumbing & sewer services.